When looking for CBD brands to wholesale and partner with, look for companies that are well-researched and open with their lab results and manufacturing processes. At Core Roots, we pride ourselves on consistently updating our third-party lab tests and publishing them on our site to maintain transparency, building trust with our customers and retail partners.
We offer a CBD Wholesale Program that is easy to sign up for, hassle-free and guarantees consistent, quality products every single time. Core Roots products are featured in a variety of shops across the US, ranging from smoke shops to yoga studios, massage clinics, hair salons and beyond.
How Do You Know What Brands Can be Trusted?
If you’re a retailer interested in carrying CBD products in your store, or a customer wanting to try CBD for the first time, make sure the brands you buy from are reputable, transparent and trustworthy, foundations Core Roots is built on. Double check your products with these three questions:
- Are the products’ lab tests done by a third-party, easily accessible and current?
- Is there an expiration date on the product?
- Does the brand have a website with testimonials and reviews, as well as active social media platforms?
According to a study published in Frontiers of Pharmacology, “Potency and Therapeutic THC and CBD Ratios: U.S. Cannabis Markets Overshoot” (2022), a significant number of CBD products analyzed from nine different states in the U.S. did not contain accurate cannabinoid concentrations. It’s extremely important to know what the cannabinoid concentrations are in the products sold in stores and consumed by customers before buying.
We know as a retailer, it can be tedious to order with product minimums, talking with pushy salespeople and fighting to get consistent products. We like to avoid and prevent these problems for you at Core Roots!
Perks of Our Wholesale CBD Program:
- Maintaining your stock is easy by simply ordering online — just checkout through your Core Roots Partner account to obtain the wholesale price.
- Don’t worry about minimum order quantities — order as many or few products as you need, on your own time.
- Get fast delivery at your convenience — we’ll ship everything to you, fast and easy, no need to stop by a warehouse.
- We accept credit cards for wholesale orders including Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover — for other payment options, you can contact us directly.
We know that as a business owner you have a lot on your plate. So we like to make the wholesale process as simple and fast as possible. Our online system makes it easy and lets you order any time of day or night that works best with your busy schedule. No need to take the time out of your busy day to make another call (although we are available for questions if needed).
How to Get Started:
- Visit the Wholesale page on our website to learn more about buying wholesale CBD through Core Roots.
- Fill out the Wholesale Application with your name, address, contact information and business details.
- Upload a copy of your state-specific Resale Certificate. This is what gives businesses the authorization to buy goods tax free and resell them. For more information on Resale Certificates by state, check out this article or contact us directly for assistance.
- Once approved, you will get an email with your account information and will be granted access to wholesale pricing on our products through our website.
And just like that, you can start offering quality CBD products in your establishment, hassle-free! Core Roots organic products are CO2-extracted and made in a GMP-compliant facility that is registered with the FDA. We conduct third-party lab tests for all of our products to ensure the cannabinoid concentrations are accurate to what is labeled. To be extra transparent, we also put QR codes on our product labels so that customers can quickly review the lab test results in-store or on-the-go.
Some of Our Favorite Shops that Carry Core Roots Products
Although we have partners throughout the US, some notable businesses that carry our products include Wacky Tobaccy Co., Kur Wellness, Pipe Dreams, PIT Gym, 732 Vape, Ocoee Hemp Co., PipeNJ and more!
Wacky Tobaccy Co. is a located in the heart of Asbury Park, NJ, easily accessible no matter where you are in town. While Wacky Tobaccy may be classified as a cannabis culture shop, they offer so much more — from a wide variety of glass to New Jersey’s largest selection of rolling papers, cones and tips, as well as the state’s most extensive and affordable collection of CBD, including Core Roots For Life products! They also have a large selection of merchandise, and 70% of their shop is filled with work from local artists, including paintings, clothing, books, games, kitchenware, sunglasses, accessories and more!
Pipe Dreams is a premium smoke shop built on community, education and exceptional products, located in Asbury Park, NJ. Just like their name suggests, they have a very dreamy aesthetic and modern shop, which sets them apart from other smoke shops in the area. They became one of the first tenants in Sunset Point Plaza in 2016 and curate high quality CBD, vape, glass, and smoking accessories.
Pride in Triumph Gym, AKA The PIT, is owned by Gina Gerard, who’s worked in the fitness industry for over 10 years, from personal trainer and class instructor to managing and training at the gym. The PIT is a lifter’s gym with a heavy Strongman and Powerlifting presence and several coaches on staff to assist with one-on-one training, programming and nutrition.
PipeNJ was opened in 2016 by Chris B., who has always been a proponent of American-made glass. Located in Brick Township, NJ, it’s considered “New Jersey’s CBD headquarters” and offers everything from CBD vape, gummies, salves, tinctures, drinks, and pet products to other cannabinoids like CBN and CBG. They pride themselves in offering quality glass and pipes at competitive prices and providing excellent quality service.
Kur Wellness Studios offers services from body treatments to skin care, Ayurvedic therapies, massage, reflexology, yoga and more. Located in downtown Asbury Park, NJ, Kur is committed to providing services that enhance customers’ health and wellness, as well as proving a community that cares.
Whether you own a business focused on health & wellness or a CBD shop, Core Roots is a brand you can count on to present to your customers and be a consistent source of CBD tinctures, edibles and topicals.
Check out our Wholesale Program and apply today!